To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Microsoft Outlook
1. In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
3. For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next.
4. On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
- Your Name
Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address
Enter your e-mail address.
- User Name
Enter your e-mail address, again.
Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
- Incoming mail server (POP3)
Enter pop.silkstream.net for your incoming mail server.
(only enter the above if your email is hosted with Silkstream)
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
Enter isp details for your outgoing mail server.
Click "More Settings."
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
6. Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
7. If you did not change the SMTP relay section, select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server". If you changed the user name and password in the SMTP relay section of your Manage Email Accounts page, select "Log on using" and enter the user name and password. The following shows an example if your email is hosted with Silkstream.
8. Click Ok
9. Click Next